Visit 1

The “Pure Love” of Sathya Sai Baba

        Somehow my school-friend came to me: she was bored on this day. She wanted to do something, for example, to watch another action-movie. But I was not pleased with this idea, moreover, nothing new was recorded. Then she invited me to see what I could find for myself. Here, too, of course, I had to give up, inventing an “excuse”. But she jokingly insisted. Then I decided that, once the person wishes so, there must be something to show. And I switched on the film about Sathya Sai Baba, which I myself never saw yet. This was the film “Pure Love”.
        … I do not know how to describe in words the fullness of the Living Love that Sathya Sai Baba gave… I can only suggest to experience it — yourself! I was too afraid to move, to breathe: only desiring not to leave this state, to keep it as long as possible!…
        My friend viewed silently and seriously the entire movie, though she was usually very sarcastic and enjoyed commenting on all…
        Then I offered her the book of Dr.Samuel Sandweiss “Sathya Sai Baba: The Holy Man and the Psychiatrist”. She willingly took it.



>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment