Dr. Vladimir Antonov is the first scientist-biologist who has extended the scope of his scientific interests to non-material forms of life, including God in His various Manifestations. He is not only a theorist, having carefully studied all the historical background, but he is also a spiritual practitioner who has successfully combined the knowledge gained from God — with his own practical experience of cognition of Him.
Vladimir Antonov has achieved complete success on this subject, has published dozens of books, as well as produced many films with his lectures. Many of these materials have been translated into many different languages.
He and his fellow-helpers — during tens of years of hard work and with numerous attacks from a variety of primitives people — have succeeded in creating a new direction of modern science: the methodology of spiritual development.
This integral knowledge includes:
• Historical information, including competent translations of philosophical texts and a collection of quotations from the Teachings of Thoth-the-Atlantean (known as Hermes Trismegistus — in His next Incarnation), Pythagoras, Krishna, Lao Tse, Gautama Buddha, Jesus, Babaji from Haidakhan, Sathya Sai Baba, and many other Divine Teachers — Representatives of the Primordial Consciousness (the Creator).
• The description of God, including accurate and complete explanations of what we should understand from such terms, as God, the Absolute, the Primordial Consciousness, the Creator, the Holy Spirit, the Trinity, (real) multidimensionality of space, hell, paradise, the Abode of the Creator and the Evolution of the Universal Consciousness.
• The description of big and small steps of spiritual growth of a person — leading to Perfection. These steps lead us to the direct personal cognition of God in the Aspects of the Holy Spirit (Brahman) and the Primordial Consciousness (the Creator, God-the-Father, Allah, Dao), and then help us to find Divinity by Merging with the Primordial.
All this information and much more is described — from different points of view and also being related to different situations — in the writings of the scientific-spiritual School of Dr. Vladimir Antonov.
What is — in general and in brief — the methodological concept of this School?
1. The basis from which to start spiritual development for each person must be striving for ethical purity — as God understands it (but not as different groups of people understand it in different historical epochs).
2. The purpose of our lives on Earth consists of active self-improvement — with the aim of cognizing our common Creator and Mergence with Him in Perfect Mutual Love. What God needs from us — is not bows and begging-prayers, but efforts to become better* — in accordance with His Teachings.
3. God is Love.** And, for us to be able to come closer to Him by the quality of consciousnesses, we must also become Love. The “organ”, by which we can develop the emotions of love, is the spiritual heart. It may start its development in the chakra anahata located in the chest of each one of us. Only by developing ourselves as spiritual hearts — we can grow ourselves in sizes incomparably larger than the size of our physical bodies. And only by possessing such spiritual hearts — we can cognize God in His Greatness.
4. Another essential direction towards self-perfection consists in making the consciousness more subtle by means of, first of all, learning to control our own emotions. The mechanism by which we can overcome the given problem is to master the art of psychic self-regulation. The appropriate system of methods has been developed in this School.
5. The level of intellectual development of adherents of the spiritual Path determines their success. Therefore:
a) One needs to increase the intellectual level in oneself, and then to help others, including children, to do the same;
b) teachers of spiritual disciplines should not try to “drag” students to those stages of development at which they are not yet able to remain confidently and strongly.
You can get acquainted with the latest materials of the School on the websites:
In recent years, neither Dr. Vladimir Antonov, nor his closest companions give practical training, lectures or seminars, supposing that, by using the above materials, people can improve themselves — with the help of God.
What I am going to reveal to you about, did not take place recently…
** 1 John 4:8; John 4:16.